Last Game: 13-6 W at Chicago
Next Game: 11/18 vs. Jacksonville
1. Houston Texans- They're back on top and still the most complete team. Matt Schaub still needs to find his arm but once he does there is no one that can stop Schaub, Foster, and a J.J. Watt led defense.
Last Game: 13-6 L vs. Houston
Next Game: 11/19 at San Francisco
2. Chicago Bears- Oh Jay Cutler. Stay healthy. As long as you're healthy the Bears have a chance to beat anyone. Sidelined last game with a concussion it gave the Texans the upper hand. That D though...
Last Game: 55-20 W vs. Oakland
Next Game: 11/18 at Pittsburgh
3. Baltimore Ravens- The Ravens will go as far as their quarterback will take them. On Sunday we had Elite Flacco. What will he be next week as the Ravens travel to Pittsburgh to take on the Steelers?
Last Game: 31-27 L at New Orleans
Next Game: 11/18 vs. Arizona
4. Atlanta Falcons- A flawed team that was ready to be taken down finally was. Now they face their proper space in this countdown, more appropriate for their abilities and potential.
Last Game: 36-14 W at Carolina
Next Game: 11/8 vs. San Diego
5. Denver Broncos- Peyton Manning is slowly but surely finds his rhythm and the league is beginning to shake. If they can just hold on to the ball the offense will continue to be a force.
Outsides: Five on the Cusp